Here is another favorite of mine that is also 21 Day Fix Approved. (Serving size listed at bottom)
Here in FL we are experiencing our week of Winter 😀 So this recipe is easy and quick, and sure to warm you up!
- 1 1/4 lb raw boneless skinless chicken breasts (roughly 3-4 Breasts)
- 10 oz. diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup black beans (no salt added), drained & rinsed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups of organic, low sodium chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- black pepper to taste
- organic corn tortillas
- olive oil cooking spray
- Himalayan salt
- Toss all the ingredients for the soup into your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Shred chicken before serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 and cut the corn tortillas into strips. Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with Himalayan salt. Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy with toppings!
21 Day Fix container count: 1 red, 1/2 green, 1 yellow (if you add the avocado and cheese it’s 1 blue) per 1 cup of soup
To check out the 21 Day Fix click here