Being that I’m just about in the second trimester of my pregnancy, my cravings are in full swing. But I of course need to keep what i’m eating, and feeding the baby, in check! Here is one of my super quick, go to desserts when I need something sweet, that won’t hurt my whole weekly progress! My mom used to make her version of no bake cookies all the time growing up, so this recipe is definitely a win for me!
1 cup natural peanut butter
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup oatmeal
6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir.
- Once melted remove from heat and add vanilla, cocoa powder, and oatmeal.
- Stir and drop by spoonfuls on parchment paper.
- Place in fridge to harden.
- Enjoy! Place extra cookies back in the fridge for later.
I usually can make between 24-30 cookies with this recipe, depending on the size.
21 day fix container: 1 yellow treat swap