**I cook for a large family, so you may need to take it down a notch 😀
- 1/2 cup Homemade Breadcrumbs ( I used Ezekiel Bread)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- heaping 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups cold milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Cups sliced zucchini
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, cheese (if using) and black pepper.
- In separate bowl add flour, milk and vinegar. Stir until combined
- Dip zucchini slices in flour mixture and then in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the slices over once halfway through cooking, or until browned and crisp.