These are perfect to make ahead of time and reheat in the mornings for a busy on-the-go person! and 21 Day Fix Approved!
Two muffins counts for:
1/2 blue (with feta cheese)
Makes 12 muffins. Serving Size = 2 muffins
- 12 Eggs
- 3 Cups veggies of your choice (peppers, tomatoes, spinach, kale, mushrooms, onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or shredded mozzarella
- Olive oil or muffin paper liners.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add veggies, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with olive oil or lined with muffin paper. Bake 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.